El secreto para hacer crecer el cabello // The secret to make your hair grow

Friday, January 15, 2016

Empiezo este post con el cabello 18 centímetros más largo, dos despuntadas (de no ser por estás yo creo que si tendría el cabello mínimo 23cm más largo), y cinco meses después de haber empezado el experimento. Para ver el progreso pueden entrar a este post: Longer Hair Don't Care
I start this post with my hair being 18cm or 7 inches longer, two hair tippings (if it wasn't for these I think it would at least be 9 inches longer), and five months after starting the experiment. To see the how it's been going you can click here: Longer Hair Don't Care
Definitivamente el secreto para hacer crecer el cabello es que esté nutrido y bien hidratado. Yo he notado el crecimiento más que nada en mi fleco, ya que antes llegaba justo un poco más arriba de mi mandíbula y ahora está un poco más abajo de mi clavícula - como se puede ver en la foto.
The secret to make hair grow is definitely to have a well nourished and hydrated hair. I've noticed the growth on my bangs that used to be a little above my jaw and now are below my collarbone - as you can see in the picture.
Actualmente estoy probando el shampoo de Way To Grow de la marca Not Your Mother's, así que pronto les traeré un review sobre eso; por lo pronto mi recomendación son el complejo B y la línea de Óleo extraordinario de L'oréal.
Right now I'm trying the Way To Grow shampoo from the Not Your Mother's brand, so I'll bring a review soon. But right now the best advice I can give you to make your hair grow faster is to add some vitamin B to the Extraordinary oil shampoo by L'oréal and use all the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment